Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Galley Week

This week is galley hell week. So I might not be posting as regularly as I want to until next week. I am working on 3 galleys all due at the end of the week.

Fell, The Lighthouse War: Book 2 of The Lighthouse Land Trilogy and Hour of the Outlaw. On top of this we are working on getting numerous SPRING 2008 picture books out to press, Because You are my Baby, Hush Little, Dragon and Clinton Gregory's Secret.
If I am not dead or have a stroke from looking at a computer screen for so many hours I will be back and in good form to start this blog of right. Okay that's enough whining.
Here is a picture I did for Greenwillow's Breathe.

2 comments:

Penni Russon said...

wow, is that Undine's hair? It looks amazing like that.

Your week sounds full on busy. All those titles sound intriguing.

Pxx

Chad W. Beckerman said...

It is... BUT It's not Undine's Hair. The picture is of trees and snow.