Monday, November 23, 2009

Music Video Monday—The Tallest Man on Earth

Secret Garden Video Series: The Tallest Man on Earth from hoovesontheturf on Vimeo.



The Tallest Man On Earth is in fact a handsome little Swede. Kristian Matsson records catchy, heartfelt folk under the altitudinous pseudonym. His first release, a self-titled EP, was released in 2006. His first full length, 2008’s Shallow Grave, is "ungoddamnbelievable". Below, check out the track “Pistol Dreams” from the album. Again and again. http://awwhellnah.com/


On another note I have been missing in action from blogging lately but I promise after Turkey day I will have all new material. New Interviews, New bulletin boards, New evolution of a cover entries. But right now I must prepare myself for a food enduced coma. See you all soon.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Since reading your blog for the last year I have been way more aware of book covers and what it takes to make them attractive. Imagine my excitement this weekend when I met a book cover artist who lives in my town. And not just any book cover artist, but the illustrator of one of my very favorite books, Peter and the Starcatchers (and all the subsequent novels). He lives in my tiny town and has for years! I just wanted to share my story with you!

Erik said...

Man, when he belts it out at the 3:55 mark in that video, it gives me chills.