Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tweet of the Day

My 10 year old cousin Grace has just started a book review blog. This morning she texted to tell me she reviewed Lauren Myracle's LUV YA BUNCHES. As I opend the link and the morning sleep fell from my eyes I read this jem of an opening line, "My cousin, Chad W. Beckerman, is an art director. He's not famous or anything, but he designs covers for books. " Amazing! hahaha!

It should be noted that I art directed Luv Ya Bunches But in fact Maria Middleton was the designer for the book. Ya have to fact check I don't care if you are only 10. Gawd!

2 comments:

Grace said...

hi
this is the 10-year-old who needs to "get her facts right".
well gess what? since i am a sweet, precious, polite little angel, i decided to put you on my blog to say thanks.
come check it out
=)

lauren myracle said...

"mild mannered"? hahahahahahaha!

but seriously. dude. you KILL me. all those books on your (awesome) site, and not one of them mine? +clutches heart and staggers backward, then goes and finds cute cousin person and hangs out with her instead+