Monday, October 05, 2009

Scenes from my Bulletin Board•October


This month's bulletin board features My Life in Pink & Green Scholastic Paperback, Wimpy Kid Catalog page and ABRAMS web site banner, Hereville interior page, page 28 color proof of Mama, Is It Summer Yet?, Laura Lee Gulledge's upcoming debut graphic novel Paige by Page, Secrets of the Cicada Summer paperback cover sketch by Amy Bates, Map of ItalyVACATION!, Just Like Mama original art by Julia Gorton, Title page sketch for La Noche Buena by Angela Dominguez and lastly just because I like looking at it John Hendrix's John Brown which has received 2 starred reviews and was selected into the Society of Illustrator's Childrens Art show on October 22nd.

3 comments:

Mai Kemble said...

like the cover sketch by Amy Bates a lot... :>

Anonymous said...

This is really good forum i love it a lot [url=http://puriskidsteer.info/arch-cape-bobcat-breeders-in-uk.html]bobcat breeders in uk[/url]

Anonymous said...

I come up with this forum is great. I in all likelihood put in more leisure on here than most sites nowadays. Most of the community here's actually attractive and productive and everything and it's equitable great.
It would be unquestionably cold-hearted if MoTA got started though. I've never participated myself, but I checked it into public notice and it seems beautiful cool.

J.J.[url="http://www.alldate.info/dating/info/1150649413.htm"]:)[/url]
sorry about my english, im still learning it.